Ellen Graham's picture

Ellen Graham

Born in Oregon and raised mostly in California, Mrs. Graham has been back forth across the US. It gave her plenty of time for thought, and for dreams. In her teens she was published in Teen Ink, which chose to honor one of her short stories. In college, her poetry shone bright, and two of her creations were chosen for publication in CSU-Chico's Watershed. An active moderate and ever ready to speak her mind, Mrs. Graham is a force to be reckoned with. "I tend to live in my head for long periods of time, until reality forces me to come out and actually interact with others. It's a scary thing, reality, but it does drive home the importance of things other than fantasy. It also helps me put my thoughts to paper, and hopefully that brings a little bit of enjoyment to you, the reader."--Mrs. Graham, January 2014.

Currently Reading

2 Followers, 1 Pins

The unforgettable novel of a childhood in a sleepy Southern town and the crisis of conscience that rocked it, To Kill A Mockingbird became both an instant bestseller and a critical success

Author: 
Harper Lee
519 views 1 likes 0 comments
Scroll to top