kwbenton's picture

kwbenton

I have dreamed of being an Author since I was very young. I have many hand written stories in blank page bound journals. It might be fun to put some of them up someday. I spent several years earning a pay check and leaving my dreams on a shelf. I decided to pull them down, dust them off and make them a reality. I love being creative and daydreaming has long been a pastime of mine. The website cover photo is a picture of my daughter enjoying her own fantasy world. It runs in the family. My husband is an extremely talented musician with crazy good musical friends. I openly and unabashedly support live music. Both of my kiddos are burgeoning instrumentalist. I am happy to sit and actually listen and watch live music no chatting necessary. I also am an excellent roadie. I can carry gear in high heels. I fear the comma and editing is my least favorite part of writing. Not original but very true. I am blessed to have good friends who try their best to keep me on the grammar train. Please don’t blame them if I have chosen to jump off. While I have not traveled everywhere some of my favorite places are home, San Francisco, CA, Edisto, SC, Castleisland, Ireland (I have family there who I think are wonderful), Dublin, Ireland, (Well, really, Ireland) Florence, Italy and Frederick, MD. I will let you know when the list grows as I am sure it will.

Favorites

2 Followers, 12 Pins

Jane Yellowrock is back on the prowl against the children of the night...

Author: 
Faith Hunter
347 views 0 likes 0 comments

Imagine tales so terrible that as many as fifty million innocents have been ruined by them—tales so indelibly horrid that the New York Times bestseller list has been unable to rid itself o

Author: 
Lemony Snicket
1230 views 0 likes 0 comments

#1 New York Times bestselling author Karen Marie Moning picks up where Shadowfever leaves off with Iced, the sixth book in her blockbuster Fever series.   The year is 1 AWC—After the Wall Crash.

Author: 
Karen Marie Moning
399 views 0 likes 0 comments

This e-book publication is unique which includes exclusive Introduction, Historical Background and handcrafted additional content.

Author: 
Jane Austen
334 views 0 likes 0 comments

Don'teven think of starting this bookunless you're sitting in a comfortable chair and have lots of time.

Author: 
Dave Barry,Ridley Pearson
427 views 0 likes 0 comments

Now for the first time ever, J.K. Rowling’s seven bestselling Harry Potter books are available in a stunning paperback boxed set!

Author: 
J. K. Rowling
1177 views 0 likes 0 comments

The First Chicagoland Vampires Novel They killed me. They healed me. They changed me.

Author: 
Chloe Neill
421 views 0 likes 0 comments

On her long journey home from school after a fight which will surely lead to her expulsion, Karigan G'ladheon ponders her future as she trudges through the immense forest called Green Cloak.

Author: 
Kristen Britain
529 views 0 likes 0 comments

Mercenary Kate Daniels cleans up urban problems of a paranormal kind. But her latest prey, a pack of undead warriors, presents her greatest challenge.

Author: 
Ilona Andrews
428 views 1 likes 0 comments

Maybe it was the Shenanigans gift certificate that put her over the edge.

Author: 
Molly Harper
323 views 1 likes 0 comments

Jane Yellowrock is a vampire killer for hire—but other creatures of the night still need to watch their backs....

Author: 
Faith Hunter
384 views 0 likes 0 comments

The New York Times bestseller Jane Yellowrock is a shape-shifting skinwalker who always takes care of her own—no matter the cost....

Author: 
Faith Hunter
346 views 0 likes 0 comments
Scroll to top